Dual charger for 18650 and 18350 batteries
This dual battery charger for the popular 18650 and 18350 type batteries is simple: Just connect it to a suitable USB port. It then charges one or two 18650 or 18350 batteries fast and reliably.
The charger is connected via USB cable e.g. to a USB hub or power-supported USB port with at least 4.5V and 500 mA (Please check the values of your connecting device before using the charger). Modern USB Hubs or Smartphone/Tablet chargers usually deliver at least 5V and at least 1000 or 2000 mA. These are more than sufficient for the operation of this charger. Particularly when charging via computer USB connections, the performance data of the corresponding USB port provided by your device must be observed.
The USB to Micro-USB cable required for operation is not included in the scope of delivery. You need a USB to Micro-USB cable (as also used in e.g. Smartphone, Tablets). This must be suitable for use as charging cable (not only for data transmission).
- Usable for Li-Ion batteries of the type 18650 and 18350
- Number of battery charging slots: 2
- Number of rechargeable batteries chargeable: 1 or 2 pcs.
- With intelligent IC chip against overcharge
- Automatic charging current selection according to battery capacity
- One status LED each for the charge status of each individual battery
- Output voltage: 4.2V or 3.7V
- Input Voltage:4.5V
- Input power: 500mA
- Output voltage max.: 4.2V
- Output power/charging current max.: 500mA
- Dimensions: 140 mm × 60 mm × 30 mm
- The charging slots are NOT suitable for e.g. 26650 and 22650 batteries!