The Walimex pro LED Ring Light 380 Bi Color convinces with state-of-the-art features and an extensive and modern equipment including bi-color function, individually switchable light sectors and a NP-F battery slot for working independently from the mains. The numerous features provide you with an outstanding tool for exceptional shots, as only a ring light can do.
Unique light reflections and optimal lighting
The shape of the ring light allows for a particularly even illumination of faces and objects. When used as a continuous light, portraits with a wide open aperture, macro shots and product shots can be achieved very well. Due to the decrease in intensity towards the back, the ring light creates an extraordinary and characteristic plasticity. In portrait photography, the ring light is widely used as an absolute basic. Concise eye reflections, intensive image depth and the soft light impression make the ring light so popular with photographers.
State-of-the-art equipment with many helpful features
The Walimex pro LED Ring Light 380 Bi Color already comes with a diffuser panel. This ensures a soft and glare-free light characteristic. Furthermore, the LED light is flicker-free and provides an extremely high light quality with a CRI value of 93 to 95 Ra. The brightness can be adjusted steplessly from 0 to 100 %, and the colour temperature can also be selected from 3,200 to 5,600 Kelvin. The power of 23 watts in combination with the 60° beam angle of the luminaire provides a soft light that achieves good results even at medium distances. As an additional feature, the light of this ring luminaire can be controlled via four individually switchable sectors.
Operation with mains power or NP-F battery
The Walimex pro LED Ring Light 380 Bi Color can be operated by mains power or rechargeable battery. A suitable rechargeable battery with high performance is included in the set.
Camera holder and stand mount included
With the tripod holder included, the ring light can be easily mounted on all common lamp stands equipped with a 1/4 or 3/8 inch thread. The holder can be adjusted in height. The camera is mounted on an L-shaped camera rail with a 1/4 inch camera fastening screw and can be moved forwards and backwards on this rail. This way you can always find the right position for your camera quickly and easily.
With premium mini ball head and smartphone holder
The ring light is supplied with the Rotate smartphone holder, which supports smartphones from 63 to 100 mm width and up to 500 grams weight. Thanks to a screw lock, the smartphone can rotate freely and be fixed in any position. So you can switch from portrait to landscape format in a blink of an eye. The clamp mount for the smartphone can be connected to the base at two different points, which allows more freedom for the composition of the picture. In addition, the smartphone holder features a cold shoe so that further accessories can be attached to it. The smartphone mount offers full mobility in combination with the Premium Mini ball head, which is also newly included. It offers a maximum load capacity of 1.5 kg and can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used to attach equipment such as cameras, smartphones (via mount), microphones, lightweight lights and more to cameras with a hot shoe and to anything with a 1/4 inch thread.
Padded bag for storage and transport
In the included bag with foam inlay, you can store the ring light and all accessories neatly and space-savingly and take them with you to the set when needed.
- Ring Light Features:
- Medium-sized, light and compact LED ring light
- Dimensions: 38 cm outer diameter, 25.5 cm inner diameter
- Maximum power 23 watts
- Luminous intensity steplessly dimmable from 0 to 100
- Colour temperature: 3,000 to 5,600 Kelvin
- Luminous intensity: 1,250 lux / 0.5 m, 365 lux / 1 m, 99 lux / 2 m
- CRI value: 93-95 Ra (3,000 and 5,600 Kelvin)
- Beam angle: 60°
- Mains power or battery operation
- Incl. tripod mount and camera rail
- Incl. transport and storage bag
- Battery features:
- Energy output (Wh): 48.8 Wh
- Capacity mAh: 6,600 mAh
- Battery type: Lithium-ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery voltage: 7.2-7.4 V
- Dimensions: 70.5 × 38 × 59.7 mm
- Weight: approx. 284 g
- Mount: NP-F Mount
- Stand features:
- Very stable and portable lamp stand
- Working height 90 to 260 cm, packing size 93 cm, weight 1.78 kg
- Max. Load capacity: 5 kg
- Spring damping in each section
- High-quality and user-friendly locks
- Connections: 5/8 inch spigot (16 mm spigot) and 1/4 inch thread
- Reliable and user-friendly studio and lamp stand
- Stable, light and corrosion-resistant due to high-quality aluminium alloy
- Large adjustment range from 90 to 260 cm
- High stability due to large tripod tube diameters of 30, 25 and 21 mm
- Easy and safe to operate locking levers
- Large standing surface with a diameter of up to 106 cm
- Incl. transport and storage bag